• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rip an Eye, Lip to An Eye fishernan

I'm sure we all have buddies who suffer from the delusion that the walleye is a more worthy pursuit than that "trash" fish the bass. I have a pretty good back and forth with some of my walleye buddies on the matter. Anyone got some good rips.

What do a carp and walleye have in common? They both suck!

Ole Marble eyes, they should call it Ole Marble Motor because they fight like a chunk of rock.

The only time a walleye breaks the surface is when an eagle gabs them. Good Eagle!

Live Bait is the opiate of the masses.

Only Girlie men use rod holders.

"I think I'm caught in the weeds, wait it's another walleye."

The back of their boats isn't the only thing that's whacked about em.

How do you spell boring
W A L L E Y E
or
T R O L L I N G

Wallies, Wussies same differenece.

Anbody got some good rips to add.

Here is a link from a thread I started on here on the same type of subject only I was looking for Bass stuff.

http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum43/HTML/000365.html

By the way since I participated in the tournement I have found myself spending more time fishing for Bass than walleye...Go figure.

[This message has been edited by Pherris (edited 07-26-2002).]

Hey, there are Bass, and then there are all the other fish!
But I cannot use my "you will never see a walleye smash a topwater" line again after last week I am so glad walleye taste far better... more bass thrown back for me to catch haha

Cyb

Vertical jigging is for hard water, unless you're working a drop shot. Watching paint dry and milk curdle is more exciting then trolling. A Lindy rig just kinda sits there, a Carolinia rig cathes fish.

Your typical Walleye boat will allways have a big cooler. Where else you going to keep the beer. A Bass boat will have livewells. Who has time to drink when you're cranking and rippin lips. Keep drinkin KOZ....

Hehe, our camp this week put on death row about 18 small bass from Sylvia this week.
Mmmm they taste great out of that clean water.
Just as good as most waleyes i have had!
(I hope GEM EYE GUY doesn't read that!) hehe

Cyb