• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Broncos vs Seahawks Superbowl

fishersofmen

I wonder who Big Dave and LMIT are picking. (Deep breath). Holding....

I'm glad that you hold my opinion in such high esteem but this game is just too hard to call even for someone of my abilities. Upon further analysis I have determined that Seattle can not win because their QB is too short and Percy Harvin is too fragile. Denver can not win because they do not have the number 1 defense in the league. It is my opinion that the middle linebacker play of both teams will determine the winner.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Eeeeeeeeeew, you buddies with Kluwe? Bawhahaha"

I hope Peyton goes off the chain and just punishes the Legion Of BOOM. He deserves this he's a legend IMO.

50 degrees and a chance of showers in the forecast. Might get interesting we'll see which team can hold onto the ball the best and limit mistakes.

Your just mad because baby jesus is getting his ars handed to him.

HAHAHA. So angry. Thats wierd dude. You do know this is just a football related forum on a fairly anonymous outdoor HSOforum. Its good to know that Guru is your Christian name. I think maybe you need to step outside and get some fresh air. Anyways... Im just talking smack about the super bowl, if you cant handle that I feel bad for you. Good Luck!

Yeah that makes sense, I'm so mad because the Legion Of BOOM is winning.

I'll leave you be with your multiple personality to continue to talk about homosexuality which your first 2 out of 3 posts consisted of lol.

We knew Kluwe wouldn't go away, now he's resorting to fishing forums.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Predicted January 10th, Playoff thread when 8 teams were still standing:

I'll pick SF, Seattle, Denver and New England.....unless they let Andrew Luck go like they did in the 2nd half last week.

Then we see a Seattle - Denver Superbowl and Seattle finally wins their 1st being they got robbed by the refs who handed it to the Stealers in their last appearance in the SB

Perfect prediction smile

Sometimes a guys better off lucky than good...right laugh

I am going to take Seattle 31-27. I really hope its a good close game, and I think it could go either way. If Seattle can get some real pressure on Manning they will win. If they don't Denver is going to win. I actually think we might see a "cheap" shot or two on Manning. Get his feet moving, that is the way to beat him.[/i]

For Seattle we should see a healthy dose of Lynch,and look for some creative ways to get Percy the ball.

[i]In the end whoever wins the turnover battle has 90% chance of winning the game.[/i]

Pretty much nailed it. Sure wish it would have been a much closer game, even I was impressed by how the pressure got to Manning. I couldn't believe how loud it was there too. There were a ton of Seattle fans there. Didn't have to listen to a single Omaha from that rube. As Vikings fans we should enjoy this, it maybe as close as we ever get to a championship.

This game above everything else PROVED that championships are WON in the trenches. The closer you are to the QB on every play the more you matter. The LOB would not have looked near as good if Manning wasnt under tremendous pressure all night.

Congrats Seattle.

I'll pick SF, Seattle, Denver and New England.....unless they let Andrew Luck go like they did in the 2nd half last week.

Then we see a Seattle - Denver Superbowl and Seattle finally wins their 1st being they got robbed by the refs who handed it to the Stealers in their last appearance in the SB

Pretty good predictions Rick.

I was pretty sure that the NFC championship was the superbowl a couple weeks ago. That was the best game all year.

I ended the year 5-4 for the playoffs. Tonight was the PERFECT example of how to beat a star QB. You dont give him time to throw. Its not about shutdown CBs or MLBs. You pressure him and crush the pocket on him.

A++ by Seattle.

I'm pretty sure the defensive backfield was the main reason Manning was holding the ball so long...

Manning had all the time he "normally" needs to throw the ball...that 1/2-1 second longer gives the rush a time to close the distance a little.

Seattles DB's ARE that good.

I'm pretty sure the defensive backfield was the main reason Manning was holding the ball so long...

Manning had all the time he "normally" needs to throw the ball...that 1/2-1 second longer gives the rush a time to close the distance a little.

Seattles DB's ARE that good.

You are officially the WORST HSO analyst!!! I remember several drives in the first half where Manning was directly impacted by the D-line. The big interception, the deflected pass on 4th down right before half, the other INT where they collapsed the pocket. HE HAD ZERO chance in the first half.

I honestly dont know what game you were watching.

PM me whatever you were drinking. Obviously it was some really good stuff.