• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Champlain FLW tour

Smallie

Jim Moynagh, of the twin cities just took 3rd place in the Forrest L. Wood Open on Lake Champlain wich was good for $54,000 pay check. Not bad for a few days of fishing.

If you didn't get a chance to see the broadcast check it out, beautiful smallmouth, and largemouth bass. Some awesome bag weights, brought in this tight race for $210,00 1st place prize.

------------------
Trophy Guides
Northeast Outfitters
Cory Putnam
320-808-7722 Cell
320-763-9598 Work

Hey everyone! I just got back from about 3 straight weeks on the road, including a trip to Plattsburg, NY to the Lake Champlain FLW event. I pre-fished with fellow Rev-Up pro Randy Howell and managed to catch a few nice smallmouth. I also saw day one and day two weigh-ins and man there are some big fish out there. It was a great event and a lot of fun to get to do some fishing.

------------------
Adam Johnson
www.adamjohnsonfishing.com

Adam, did you fish as an Ametuer out at Champlain. Would like to here about the trip. I gave you some info for Minnewaska last year when I worked out at Mills. Anyways fishing has been spectacular for smallies on waska. 15 this morning between 15" to 17" what a blast busting bronzies.
Champlais is suppose to be the smallie capital of the world.
Are you fishing the Pro/Am on Le Hommedieu, if you are swing into the store.

Good fishing.

------------------
Trophy Guides
Northeast Outfitters
Cory Putnam
320-808-7722 Cell
320-763-9598 Work

Cory,
No, I didn't compete in the tourny. Randy Howell needed my Rev-Up boat to use because he flew into NY. I drove over there and fished with him for his practice. I then drove home straight to Grand Rapids to fish the Pro/Am (which is quite a story in itself).
Yes, I will be fishing L' Homme Dieu. In fact, I will probably be there this weekend to practice. If you are still at Mills, I could stop in there and pick up some tackle and other necessities.
Talk to you later.

------------------
Adam Johnson

Adam,
I quit working for Mills last June after the Denny's on Lehommediue. I work at Northeast Outfitters sporting goods. Hwy 29 North right next to the new MC Dondalds. Make sure you swing in when your up.

How did the ProAm go in Grand Rapids.
Lehommediue, is going strong right now. I run Wensday night bass tournaments, and we have had some great weights coming in off the chain.

------------------
Trophy Guides
Northeast Outfitters
Cory Putnam
320-808-7722 Cell
320-763-9598 Work

I just got back from a couple days on the chain. With the hot weather and heavy winds and boat traffic, fishing was not easy and I did not do real well. I will be back in town after the 4th to continue practice and I will stop in to Northeast Outfitters and see if you are around.
I did fairly well in Grand Rapids. I placed 19th with just under 15.5 pounds out of about 90 boats. Right now I am 20th overall so hopefully I can keep climbing the list.

------------------
Adam Johnson

Good job at the Pro/Am that isn't bad at all lots of top notch fisherman, where two bites can make the difference. Look forward to seeing you up here. I will post weight thursday to let you know how fishing was.

------------------
Trophy Guides
Northeast Outfitters
Cory Putnam
320-808-7722 Cell
320-763-9598 Work