• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any recommendations on lodging with fish cleaning rooms in the area? Looking to head out there with a group of 5-6 guys for the first time. If any of these places would have a hot tub and a place to get an adult beverage that's be awesome! Thanks

Highly recommend either The Galley or Buster's Outback. The galley is a hotel with a bar/rest. Buster's is a great place I prefer as far as quality of the cabins. They also have a big cabin they rent out to groups. They have a HSOforum if you check them out. Not sure your going to find anything with a hot tub out there

Thanks for the input, I'll check these out. Also, any advise for a group of first timers as far as perching during the day and eyes in the evening? I was going to pick the brains of the bait shops for the most part closer to next weekend when we head out there.