• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Millennium Lures

To all of you bass anglers out there or even some of you who prefer goggle-eyes who use crankbaits. This might sound a little like a commercial, but since not many people have heard of these baits, I just want all of you to hear all about them.

I just got back from Beaver Lake in Arkansas during the FLW event last week. While I was there I got the chance to field test some lures by Millennium Lures Inc. I have never heard of them so I was a little skeptical, but man was I immpressed the momment I opened the package.

You bass freaks will love these! They make everything you could need from spinnerbaits, jigs, all types of crankbaits, topwaters, and a full line of plastics. All of their baits that I fished with had great actions and their hardbaits have great finishes. Their Lookalike Series of baits look exactly like real baitfish. The hardbait Lookalike Series baits have a thin rubber coating to make them even feel real to the fish.

Millenium Lures soft baits, called Bass Candy, offer something that I have never seen or tried in soft plastics. They have a sour taste to them just like sour candy. The fish in Beaver Lake seemed to like it being it was the only thing I caught fish on!
They offer everything from floatworms to lizards and tubes. Everything a serious bass buster needs.

Give these baits a try I know they will catch bass and I'm sure you will be just as impressed with them as I was. Good Luck and Tight Lines!

------------------
Adam Johnson
www.adamjohnsonfishing.com