• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where will you be for opener?

ASTRO

I'll be on the metro lakes....probably prior, minnewashta, or minnetonka. Had a great opener on prior last year and may hit that again since I only live 300 yards from the access.

------------------
John K., a.k.a. wastewaterguru
Prior Lake, Minnesota

My Mn bass openner is a toss up at this point. I may go to Sylvia/Twin in Wright county. Or maybe smallies on ML and Shakopee or really big fish on Sullivan/Platte/Rock or Independance or Chisago/S. Lindstrom or Rush or Waconia or Clearwater or who knows. I'll probably start on Sylvia/Twin.

Smallie fishing on Lake of the Woods is always great. LOW is untapped by the hordes of anglers that haunt other lakes. If you've never tried fishing the big pond, check it out sometime.

warroadfisherman

[This message has been edited by warroadfisherman (edited 05-05-2002).]

For bass opening I'll be on Gull -- a first for me, so I'll have lots of water to sample.

Walleye opening will be on Clearwater.

not sure yet caught some real nice ones last year on muskrat and sallie, early on, i might try there again this year. usually fish for northerns and walleye but i think i might try for a few more bass thiss year, had a blast with smallies last year, i dont eat them but its just a riot when they hit it hard and run all over. gotta love fishin.