• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Foot Kits?

Big Fish Hunter247

Bigfish, did you buy the rims new, with the correct offset, for your machine or did you buy these from someone else who had them on a different machine? That width will stick out past most rear fenders maybe an inch or two.

BFH247, the c-series don't have the same offset as the stock wheels and you are kind of stuck with the new wheels sticking out as far as they do. Not to mention the tires you bought from hsolist are probably a good 2-3" wider than stock.

What kind of a deal did you get on the Mudzilla set up, if you don't mind me askin? Have you gotten any ride time yet? They look like the ride may be a little rough??

[This message has been edited by CHOPPERTHEDOG (edited 09-16-2004).]

they are about 3 months old the guy I bought them from said that they were to aggressive for the way he rides I paid 650.00 tires and rims. I will be useing them this weekend up in the Iron Range couple buddies and I are goin rideing I will let you know what I think of them I have only had limited use of them before this maybe 15 miles

Big Fish Hunter247

hmmm I posted a reply yesterday but I guess it didnt work oh well but I tested out those tires this last weekend up in the OHV park up in the Iron Range, they are great couldnt be happier except the back sticks way to far out goin through some tight trail I was hitting tree and other objects so they gotta go soon as I get some extra money. anybody else up there this weekend?

Big Fish Hunter247