• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda Racher 350

rocky

I am looking to purchase a 2004 Honda Rancher 350. Where would you recommend to go to get the best pricing. I live in Central Minnesota but would be willing to travel a few hours if it was worth my while. I would even be interested in 2003 or older non-current models if there are any left. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Look in the sunday star tribune in the classifieds under atv's. Lots of dealers list their prices and some of the best deals are advertised there. You probly wont find a 2003 now because the 2005's are just starting to come in. The rancher is a great machine and are absolutely bullet proof. I have 3 friends who have had them for the last couple of years and have absolutly abused the heck out of them and they have not had to replace one part other than flat tires.