• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Off Season Deals

RuddyDuck

Not sure if Bass luv them, but I really luv them. Problem is, after a night of eating them it is hard to find a fishing partner for the next morning! blush I usually end up fishing alone those mornings. I prefer Scherers pickled eggs the most.

I checked out Cabelas latest flyer, but didn't notice any real hot Bass deals. Maybe I missed some though.

Only the small ones though right? Looks like the 3/4 oz are $10.99. Even at that it's not bad because there are none to found in Brainerd that I know of. Fleet has a couple black ones.

I see Fleet Farm has the Arashi crankbaits on sale for $5.99. Usually I see them around $8 or so. Haven't tried them myself yet.

Also the Big C has there Prodigy BC reel on sale for $69.99. I think it is basically the Exceler/Lexa style from Daiwa. They also have some Havoc baits on sale for $2 a pack.

Our Fleet shelves are pretty empty but they have a ton of those Arassi's left. Since they never overstock anything I wonder how well they sold. I always thought Lindners were magic on promotions but lately Trigger X, their rod line, and Storm baits don't seem to be selling that much. At least around here. Everything Storm is always on sale it seems.