• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Off Season Deals

RuddyDuck

At the WallyWorld in New Ulm, they had the SK Tungsten Bullet weights for $5 a pack. The 1/2oz and 1/8oz ones. Not sure if any of the stores up here have that deal, but they might. They also had the VMC spinshot hooks for $3 a pack. Both things I wanted to try this year so I grabbed a few.

I've been hearing that Wallyworld has Rebel, Cotton Cordells, Heddon baits on sale for $1 or $1.50 in some areas. I also heard that Richards Sporting Goods had Xcaliburs on sale and Big Bite Baits 5 packs for $5.

I went yesterday to both stores and neither of them were offering the deals. Lame. I know in the South and East Coast people are scooping up these deals, not sure about Midwest? Might be worth checking out.

Went to Cabelas yesterday to just get wood chips for smoking fish(Wife should know better to send me there just for one thing!).

Ended up getting distracted and found that they have the X-Calibur Xcs squarebills on sale for $3.99. They had a pretty decent selection of them. These are one of my favorite squarebills, so I did end up grabbing a few. They also had their lipless crankbaits on sale for the same price.

Also saw on there HSOforum that the Daiwa Exceler BC reels are back down to $45 and they have the Quantum Kinetics for $60.

Oh, I saw that deal at Wally World for the Heddons, Rebels and such. They were in bins so it was hard to dig thru them. They had Hula poppers, smaller topwaters and other stuff.

The Big C has their Advanced Angler Tackle bags w/ Utility Boxes on sale for 30% off....sooooo tempted to pull the trigger on the Super Magnum for $98 instead of when it was $140

Also as part of the BIG C Gear sale they have storm Arashi for $7.19 And Berkley Havoc Pit Boss for $2.24 actually it looks like most of the HAVOC baits are $2.24

The Big C has their Advanced Angler Tackle bags w/ Utility Boxes on sale for 30% off....sooooo tempted to pull the trigger on the Super Magnum for $98 instead of when it was $140

Do you know if this is in store as well?

I was at Wally World in Monti last night and they didn't have that sale there. Still mostly the same sale stuff as before. They do have one Abu Vendetta casting rod on sale for $30 bucks. I think normally these are around $80. It is 6'6" in med power. For some reason the spinning versions were only marked down to around $65.