• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rhino 660

SCUMFROG

Ok here is my question. I'm thinking about getting a Rhino 660. Does any one out there have one or know some one that does? I'll be using it to haul wood and stuff, hunt, and of curse play in the mud. I would also like to know what people have done to them to make them faster or better.

Hopefully, you would still have access to some public land after you buy the Rhino. Its not legal on designated ATV trails. Just something to keep in mind.

And, I don't really think you'll need to make the Rhino faster..

I've heard that they are awesome as far as power goes. Not to sure how many if any mods are out yet. You might check with Rocky Cutsforth in Cohasset @ Rox. He has worked with these some.

I've seen one with a cd player in it. Looked cool. I was also thinking of a windsheld, but I've heard that the dust gets trapped behind it and flies around. So I don't think I'll get one of those.

A friend of mine installed ATP wheels and tires on his and loves it. He also put in the grizzly speedo on it and a stereo system. W/ 6x9's and 10 inch subwoofers. almost got it inpounded twice at brainerd suberbike races.

Why are you looking at the rhino?

It's seems like overkill with what you plan on doing with it. I would suggest you do a lot of research and test drive many different models.

I use mine for the same reasons you do and my outlander 400 does a great job, best atv available.

Ole