Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?


Big Fish Hunter247

Recommended Posts

The reason why I ask is because in Wisconsin I have to have a trail permit which is 18 bucks a year but I was thinking that if I could register it in Wisconsin it might be a little cheaper because the registration last 3 years over there Plus I do 95% of my rideing over there.

Big Fish Hunter247

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.