• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Information - State Trail out of Silver Bay

Mnfisher

Does anyone know if the trail to Finland is now open to ATV's from the trail that starts at Silver Bay and goes through Tettegouche? If so, how far is Finland from the Silver Bay trail? Last I heard it was not open to ATV's, only snowmobiles. Thanks

approximately 15 miles by trail.
i don't know if the state trails are open to atv's right now but there are "spur trails" by other clubs open, not to mention the many logging roads and fire breaks to ride, way too many to cover in a weekend.
(be CAREFUL of logging skidders and trucks)
i almost met my maker there!!!

heres a couple of # you can call for info.
(218)353-7359 finland.
(218)220-0308 finland.
1-800-777-8452 silver bay,
Mariner Motel,direct trail access.

have fun and ride like the wind...

Thanks for the info. I used the Silver bay trail last week, and the snowmobile trail to Finland is closed on the North side. Too bad. But, there is a trail open just past Bean/Bear lake to finland which connects with the new Moosewalk trail, which sounds pretty nice. Have to try it sometime.