• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Genola - Peirz to Superior trail

kb1965

Is the trail open from Genola to Superior Wi. for ATV's? Just wondering because there is a group of us from St. Cloud looking at trailering out rides that way this weekend. Unless someone knows of an area closer to go trail riding on.

Thanks for any help. Kevin

Thanks for the help. I had looked on the DNR site but couldn't find anything on it. Also are there gas stations in the towns we go through close by to the trail?

Kevin

[This message has been edited by kb1965 (edited 04-23-2004).]

If you like LONG, STRAIT, smooth trails .. the soo line trail is a good place to go.

There are lots of good places to ride in Savannah State Forest if your not afraid of mud. If the trails get too sloppy there are plenty of other trails to hit.

I will likely be taking my Fiance and son out for a ride this weekend in the state forest. I'm sure our riding is slower(son is only 3) than you prefer ... but I would be willing to show you where to go.

Savannah is 40 miles west of Duluth.

fisherdave (at) scicable.com if you would like more info.

Thanks for the invite Fisher Dave, but with living in St. Cloud to drive that far for a one afternoon ride would be pushing it. Looking at about a 3 hour ride and than it is back to the real world of work. Ya it sucks but the job I work at I am required to be there on saturdays. If you don't mind maybe we can hook up on another saturday later this year? Just gotta get a day off and plan something.

Kevin