• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where is everyone

MJ1657

Do you have 2 doors MJ or is there room to walk around the hole? Won't be this year but I would like to build a 6x8 at some point

One door. There is enough room to step across the hole. Your left foot is on one side of the hole and your right steps over. I attached a grab handle on the wall so you have something to hold onto when you cross. I guess ideally two doors would be nice but this set up works just fine.

I finally got out today, but the pike weren't moving. Saw 2 small pike, and some really nice bass. Hopefully tomorrow will be better on a different lake.

I stuck around till a little after 4 never saw a fish after you left not even bass

Me, Moll, and Joe had an awesome day on the ice. We seen lots of different pike including some pushing 30" and one over that. We just watched and let them all swim to grow bigger for another day.

Isn't it fun just playing with the big ones and bringing them back in time after time,

Thanks for the offer. I had my house on that lake last year and didn't have much luck. I haven't decided on what lake I wanna try, but maybe I can convince the hubby to cut me a hole.

Bring the house and a auger and I will cut the hole. We could use a couple more houses to circle the wagons and keep the tipup guy's a bit farther away.

Sorry to hear your laid up Gordy. I will admit, after I got the trailer home today the little voice in my head said "just go to the lake anyways, MJ will get you into somebody's house" winkwink

There's always next time.

Not worried about it, I'll get my turn soon enough.