• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where is everyone

MJ1657

I was hoping to head to Isle Bay or Upper Red next week with Mollie and Joe to chase some flags if I'm not working. Sounds like there are some tough ice conditions to deal with up there. I'll probably just stick closer to home.

I was hoping to head to Isle Bay or Upper Red next week with Mollie and Joe to chase some flags if I'm not working. Sounds like there are some tough ice conditions to deal with up there. I'll probably just stick closer to home.

Rush Lake???????

If so let me know,we have been toying with the idea of cutting a spear hole and jigging spoons and rattle traps for big pike on the short ultra lights.

If so let me know,we have been toying with the idea of cutting a spear hole and jigging spoons and rattle traps for big pike on the short ultra lights.

The guy that was with yesterday is from devils lake Nodak and guides out there and that is how they catch the pike on that body of water. He also has caught some JUMBO Perch that way out there.

I am going to head that way in March looking for a 25 plus pike for the wall.

Rush Lake???????

I love going out there but its such a zoo during the Xmas break. I have caught some beauty's out there but if you're spotted the masses are like sharks to fresh blood.

I made a trip to town to get some carpet and lumber. I'm changing the hole location in my 6x8 perm. I have the hole in the end right now and going to change it to a center hole so 4 of us can sit and watch. That is tomorrows project.