• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

atv ins

bobbersgone

Ole,

Hey! You are an advertiser! Welcome.

Sorry for razing all the posts in here.

[This message has been edited by Ray Esboldt (edited 04-28-2004).]

Folks,

Welcome Olson Insurance Agency to FM as a site sponsor. From the posts I deleted (sorry), Ole might be able to help any of us with our ATV insurance. And, I'm sure he can help us out with our other recreational vehicles as well.

Thanks for joining the FM crew.

------------------
Ray Esboldt

Catch-N Tackle
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Thanks for the welcome Ray.

I have already insured quite a few FMer's, for auto, boat, ATV, motorcycle and RV's. I've got some very good prices on ATV's and Motorcycles right now, of course the premium depends alot on driving record. For anyone that has made the mistake of getting a DWI, I can help you out as well. I actually have insured an individual with a DWI, and his wife for less than they were paying before he got the DWI, with one of the major insurance companies in the country. So if I can be of any assistance, please send me an email or give me a call.

Ole

------------------
Olson Insurance Agency
[email protected]
952-224-4774

So what are you all considering full coverage? Liability only? Or ? Allstate wanted to change me like $250 for 6 months of "full" coverage, but the liability coverage only was about $60.

my policy has $100,000 person/300,000 total libality, $100,000 property damage (Liability) and then Collision with a $500 ded. and Damage other than Collision $500 ded. 1 year $94

fishermn,

When people talk about "full coverage" what they're refering to is liability, comprehensive and collision. If you're interested in a quote on ATV Ins. you can give me a call on Tues. june 1st., I'll be back in the office after a little fishing.

Ole

------------------
Olson Insurance Agency
[email protected]
952-224-4774

Thanks, thats exactly what I thought. Allstate came back with a cost of over $250 for that type of coverage. Maybe should be looking around for a better quote then.

Thanks again,
D

fishermn,
Give me a call or send me an email, I'll tell you the info. I need from you and I'll give you a quote. Just to let you know, I have a 1994 Yamaha Big Bear 350, I carry $100k/$300k/$50k on liability, with $100 deductibles on comp./coll. and I pay $76/year. No guarantee's I can get the price that low for you, but it's an example.

Ole

------------------
Olson Insurance Agency
[email protected]
952-224-4774

Ole, Thanks for giving me a better deal on insurance for my toys than my previous insurance carrier.

I got both of my street bikes and both of my ATV's insured w/$100 deductibles for about the same price as just my 2 bikes were before w/$250 deductibles and no ATV's. I hate paying for insurance, so why pay any more than I have too?

Give Ole a call, I did and I am happy.

Chopper,

Thanks for the "plug", I'm happy I was able to help you out and save you a few bucks!! I know how painful it is to pay ins. so when ever I can help somebody save a few bucks in premiums it's pretty nice.

Thanks Ole

------------------
Olson Insurance Agency
[email protected]
952-224-4774

Knoppers,

The price kinda depends on your age, driving record, size and cost of ATV and your garaging address.

If you're interested, give me a call and I'll do a free quote for you, I "may" be able to save you some $$$.

Ole

------------------
Olson Insurance Agency
[email protected]
952-224-4774