• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

honda 3 wheeler

CMWINTER

The 84 200s were not to bad of a machine,small and fast for their class at the time.They lack electric start, no reverse,no racks,and the front suspension is only good for the small bumps.

If it is in GOOD running condition with no major repairs needed it may be worth that.
I think a price of $500 would be better as these machines are not very desirable and are hard to sell.

If it is mint condition then I would buy it if your into those machines.They are very reliable and parts are easy to find.

Benny

I will have to disagree with the not desireable and hard to sell remark.. there is never a problem selling a good 3 wheeler.

As for $600... I guess it depends on the market. In more populated areas any ATV will tend to cost more... BUT ... a Big Red (200cc with reverse, elec, racks) in fair condition will cost a person no less than $1200 on the average.

If the machine is running good(including idle), has good plastic, bearings and brakes are all in order, and is not all beat up... it very well could be worth $600... rough and ridable would be $400-$500 on that machine. On occasion, some of us run across cheaper 3 wheelers.. but they are getting few and far between unless you happen to know someone with a garage full.