• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mancave Christmas tree

Gordie

I started to decorate the man cave for Christmas and was inspired by a a few photos from Eva Shockey and I started my tree this way. Still have to top it off but that comes on Christmas Eve.

full-15313-40136-securedownload1(9).jpg

full-15313-40137-securedownload2(4).jpg

Lets see your Christmas tree

Ever look at something and you know something is missing?

I looked at the pics I posted and decided that it was so I spruced it up a bit and even added a friend from the greatest Christmas movie ever. grin

Oh and a sneak peak of the tree topper.full-15313-40148-securedownload1(10).jpg

full-15313-40150-securedownload3.jpg

I'm going to have to side with lechlake on this, A Christmas story is the Greatest Christmas movie ever made, unless your Gordies age, then it would be miracle on 34th street grin

when I read the post title I thought it would be a decorated Cedar tree grin

It still is prtty though, with all the tackle and decoys hanging just so.

Gordie. My family did the exact same thing last year! We actually went out to a tree nursery and cut two trees for Christmas. One for upstairs and one for down. We decided to make it a contest. The girls (Mom, and our two daughters) vs the boys (Me, and our two sons).

The girls did their tree in all the pretty lights, and garland, and bows, and typical holiday decorations. We boys covered our tree with white lights, and the biggest, most colorful musky lures I had (prolly 50 of em')! Also had the long heavy cork bobbers, multi-colored spoons, empty shotgun shell casings, and antler sheds.

But your tree topper, Christmas star of spent rifle cartridges. Now that is a beautiful Christmas miracle right there! laugh I love that thing!!!!

Honestly, a tree covered with fishing lures is just lovely. I mean they're shiny, sparkly, colorful, beautiful pieces of art work. I think they're made for a Christmas tree! And of course, for catching a fish or two in the "off season". cool

That's a lovely tree. I personally think Its a Wonderful Life is the best Christmas movie ever. Then White Christmas, Miracle on 34th ST and A Christmas story. Planes, Trains and Automobiles has to rank somewhere as well but I don't know where.