• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hows the hunting been?

In the hour I had to hunt on Saturday (and unfortunately this season...) we had easy shots on a number of does. I believe numbers are definitely down, but still nice bucks taken in our area. I've been busy doing K-9 school the last 4 weeks with 3 to go, so hunting was a bust this year for me. No worries. Knife and rifle require no cleaning...lol.

How about you P/S? Numbers normal in MN? Good season?

Numbers have been good in MN. I've seen plenty of deer, but no good bucks during daylight. Our gun season is over, but I plan on going out today with my bow. I still haven't hung a tag on anything this fall. I just finished my first phase of FTO so I've been pretty busy too. I hope K9 training is going well.

rcook, that top one is a monster!

I'm still trying to figure out the regs for deer hunting in NE. I'd like to make it part of my fall routine.

PS

I have been bowhunting NE the last 3 years. The numbers were really down in our area but still chances at deer. We are not going to shoot monters or anything like that but just to add to our time in NE with spring turkey hunting. The area we are in just like another home so adding more time there has been great. The hunting is awesome.