• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

let's help a hso member to honor his daughter

Tony ( his handle is TRZ... something, can't remember exactly) and his wife Sara lost their daughter unexpectedly on September 30th. In Janie's memory they are raising money for a playground in St. Paul for younger kids. they have a good start, but let's help push them over the edge. I will attempt a link to the story, but you can go to their Facebook page for information. it is "Janie's memorial playground" . please go there, like it, and consider donating. also please pass the word. Tony and Sara are good people and my heart aches for them. I met Tony on mille lacs, our shacks are together at appeldoorns. He is someone I consider a good friend, as do many others. The pain of losing a child is something most of us cannot comprehend. let's get the word out and donations up, they deserve it. i if you have trouble with the link or finding them on Facebook, pm me and I'll try and help.

Janie's story

I watched this story just the other night on ten o'clock news on channel 4. Didn't know it I'd be reading about it on here. Very Sad story and my deepest sympathies and prayers go out to the family of Janie.