• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2004 Honda Rancher

Fishing Junky

Hey Guys. My Brother talked me into buying an atv. He has the Honda Rubicon and tried talking me into getting one. I felt it is more machine than I need. I'm only 5'6", 140lbs. I went with a new Honda Rancher AT. Anybody have any experience with this rig? Any pros or cons to the unit? Thanks for your thoughts. Junky...........

------------------
A fishing guide is just a fishing junky who takes others with him to support his habit.

If it has a GPS and doesn't work right away it just like the hand held it has to tri-angulate first. DON'T try to shift it while the machine is still roling or on the trottle a little. You'll blow the subtransmission out. I have had to replace it on a customers already.

------------------
ride safe, wear a helmut, stupid hurts

If you get'em serviced, wash'em first.:D

Just for shifting from forward to nuetral, into low and reverse. Stuff like that, the 4x4 is shift on the fly, no problems there. Sorry did not mak myself clear on the first try.

------------------
ride safe, wear a helmut, stupid hurts

If you get'em serviced, wash'em first.:D

Thanks for clearing that up Sled. I've had the atv for a week now and haven't had a chance to even drive it. Junky..............

------------------
A fishing guide is just a fishing junky who takes others with him to support his habit.