• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Polaris dealer

trollingforeyes

I got my 700 Sportsman from Tri-K Sports in Maple Plain. Yes there are dealers that are cheaper but you may be cheating your self with some of these dealers in the long run. You want a dealer that will take care of you after the sale and I can tell you from experience that this one really does. They have been in business for a few years already and have many satisfied customers. Stop out and see the crew for yourself and make your decision from there.

I have decided to purchase a new Polaris ATV and was looking for advice regarding a dealer in the Twin Cities metro area who offer competitive prices and are friendly to deal with.
thanks

PK3,

Welcome to FishingMinnesota.com. Glad you could join us.

We typically don't recommend one dealer or another here. You can bargain with any of them to get a good price. Price shop via the phone, if they don't give you price, take them off the list.

You can look at Polaris' HSOforum for a complete list of Minnesota dealers.

Best of luck in your shopping.

------------------
-----------
Ray Esboldt
www.marcum.com