• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best time to buy?

Gissert

All the major players have good units that will last for a LONG time with the prescribed maintenance schedule. You really cannot go wrong with what is out there right now.

The most important factor, bar none, is the support from the selling dealer.

I bought my quad in late June of 2002 when they were closing out the 2002 models. I have a 400 Polaris Sportsman that I am EXTERMELY happy with. Truth be told, I nearly chose a Honda and a Cat before deciding on the Polaris.

It is worth the $$$$ to pay a little bit more knowing the dealer you choose will stand behind you if you have warranty issues.

Hello, Im in the market for a ATV. I want a 03 model but want pruchase it new from the dealer. When would be the best time to start looking into this more? I mean as far as clearance sales of the old model go's.

Im thinking either a Honda 600 or yamahamer 660. What one do you think would last better in the long run? Any info is appreciated, I will mainly just be using it for ice fishing.