• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sight-in Days at Forest Lake Sportsmen's Club

FLaker

I just went to Forest Lake Sportsmen's Club to sight in my rifle. They have a great thing going here. $13/gun includes 1 target on any range. Extra targets are just a buck or two if you want to shoot on multiple ranges. I think they have 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 yd ranges. I believe they are open every day from 9-4.

elk river sportsmans club has the same deal every weekend till opener from 9-5 sat-sun and the cost is $10 per gun...shoot till your on target at 25 or 50 and then move to the 100yd target at no extra charge. Nice thing to do to make sure your shooting accurate!

Just checked Oakdale Gun Club where I usually go. They are open to the public every day through I belive Nov 24. Open at 8am and its a flat $20 and you can bring as many guns as you want and shoot at 50, 100, or 200 yard ranges.

Its a little better deal if you want to shoot more than 1 gun.

I have been to the Forest Lake club a few times. Very nice people there. Great benches and rests. If you have a new scope, just bore sighted, they are helpful to move it over correctly one time, saves a lot of bullets. I would definitely recommend going there, and like others, encourage some type of sighting every year to make sure it is a good clean shot on the deer.