• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Attention Washington county ATV rides!!!!

Benny

Just a note to let you people from Washinton county know that there is a public hearing to take place there to stop the ditch riding of ATV's.
This will be a permanent ban, no more riding the ditch to your favorite spot to ride or to your nieghbors house to say hi.
You will loose all rights to ride in any ditch in that county if the majority rules so.Believe me there will be many people there to support the ban, so you ATV riders better get there as well.

It is open to resedints of Washington County only, call the county and ask where the meeting is and date, time to be there.
They won't tell me as I don't live there, they deffinetly don't want people to know about it, as they are not forth comming on the details to out siders.

Benny

Thanks.. Benny for the heads up. I just recieved some information about the hearing today. Benny is right, Washington County is trying to ban "ALL TERRAIN" vehicles in the rights of way of all county roads and state aid highways. We need to put a stop to this dump. Let's all rally together and put a stop to this.

The public hearing is 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct 21, in the County Board Room,located in the Washington County Government Center, 14949 62nd St. N; Stillwater. If there are any questions, you shuld call DON THEISEN, County Department of Transportation and Physical Development, 651-430-4300

Thanks,

Smelly Jelly

Thanks for taking up the battle, wish I could help more but they limited the people to just Washinton County residents.That's how they are going to end run the pro ATV people is to shut them out.

More counties will do the same if this one gets their agenda passed.I know of two countys watching it unfold right now.Itasca and St Louis are ready to offer the same type of meeting.

Benny

[This message has been edited by Benny (edited 10-16-2003).]

For all those who said ,NO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE!!!
It did happen, now no one will be able to ride an ATV any where in Washington county accept on private land and frozen water.Or if there happens to be a designated trail in the county.

Trust me other counties took notice and are formulating thier own plans to get the ATV's out of the ditchs.

Benny

[This message has been edited by Benny (edited 11-26-2003).]