• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild Hog Hunting?

mlvaj

Is there a farm or some place we can hunt wild boar here in MN? My grandpa wants to go shoot a boar with nice tusks with his crossbow. I figured I can grant him his wish. I don't know how much time left we can spend together hunting so I might as well make it worth it. If you guys know of a place here in MN or WI, please help a kid out.

I could be wrong? but I don't believe any DNR in our upper midwest area allows even game farms to provide boar hunting.Thats because of the invasive species and how fast a escaped feral/wild pig can populate and create the same problems so many states have with them.Look Into Arkansas,Missouri,and even further south to texas.I have hunted them Texas is all about profit from them,The other states I mention are cheaper and want them gone! Texas makes big $$ off them.Oklahoma on the north side of the red river is also heavily populated,I never tried hunting them there.Those would be the closest drives to hunt them.Missouri around Neosho has beautiful country lots of fishing and lots a pigs! I have friends in the places I hunted them so that made it easier for me.