• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV hitches

Grabs

I'm looking for an after market Class III hitch for my '00 Traxter. Anyone know where to find one? I've seen Hitch Hopper's designs, but they don't list Bombardier products in the catalog.

I'm working on a hitch haul product to haul my portable on the back on my ATV instead of dragging it. Much like Gissert's design, but I want to transfer that weight down to the hitch to change the moment forces. This should help when loading and unloading the ATV.

Grabs, search for IPI ATV (Innovative Products) They have a nice hitch receiver that also has a tab for a hitch pin (like pulling the Otter Sleds) and a tow ring. Three hitch points in one hitch. I have one on my machine. That may work for you and I believe Cabelas and Gander Mountain have IPI ATV products.

Dave thanks for the response. I'm looking for one similar to the Hitch Hopper design you can find at Cabelas. It doesn't bolt on to the existing hitch location (which very well might work for me), instead it replaces that and gives you a receiever just like the one on our trucks (a true Class III hitch).

This hitch hopper is exactly what I am looking for but they just don't sell it for my ATV model.

Grabs, if you look closer at the smaller detailed Hitch Hopper photo on the Cabela HSOforum, the bolt head, just under and to the left of the hitch pin, it appears the Hitch Hopper does bolt to the stock hitch. It also has that added support piece running towards the axle.