• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New ATVs

Dave

Honda has a new Rancher AT. Consists of a 400cc, Rubicon transmission and a built-in GPS. Honda will still have the 350 Rancher for people who want to save a few bucks. What do ya think?

Also, Yamaha has introduced the Rhino. A side-by-side two passenger ATV that's slightly larger than the Grizzly 660. The Rhino has all the features on a Grizzly 660. The Rhino is smaller than the Polaris Ranger and Kawasaki Mule; which is nice.

Rumor I heard, Arctic Cat is coming out with a 650. Would you like that?

Hi Dave, haven't said hello in awhile. I finally decided to part with the 350L Polaris and move up the the new Polaris ATP. I think it's going to be the hot ticket once I get her rigged up for ice fishing. I might want to have an off line conversation with you about it. You can email me direct if you get a chance. [email protected]. By the way, the 350L will be looking for a new home if you know anyone looking.

artic cat and ski-doo have gotten into the market by making wheelers that are made for 2 people. they are alittle longer then normal wheelers and have seats like a motorcylce, but now you can ride double without getting a fine from the dnr.

HI dave, I got the ATP yesterday. I think it's going to be a real ice fishing machine. One thing that I don't like is only 7.25" of ground clearance. Highlifter doesn't make a lift kit for it yet. do you know who might? I am thinking that a 2" lift and some 28" tires are in order.