• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

I wonder if maybe once he got into the NFL he realized he didn't want to play any more so instead of owning up to that he just partied himself out of the league intentionally.  I'm sure that strategy is more fun than a boring press conference saying "I quit".

If he really does want to play then he's totally clueless and in so deep that he can't see reality any more.  

Does anyone still think Johnny is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers?

On 1/3/2016 at 1:41 PM, Big Dave2 said:

You'll figure it out when Johnny Football is the next QB of the Dallas Cowboys. As LMIT would say: JF is playing chess when everyone else is playing checkers.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/legal-document-johnny-manziel-rental/301730

So how do you rack up $20,000 in damages to a rental house in a 48 hour span? Let Johnny Manziel show you.

The Huffington Post obtained a legal document sent to Manziel by real estate broker Nicholas Goodwin detailing the damages that he claims Manziel caused. In it, Goodwin claims that the damage caused by Manziel breaks down as follows: $8,000 in burn marks from cigarettes and marijuana on the living room carpet, $8,500 in wine stains on the master bedroom carpet, $2,400 for a broken glass table, $650 for a broken bathroom door, and $30 in broken glasses.

According to Goodwin, Manziel used an alias to rent the house and misled him, saying that only three people would be staying there. Surveillance footage showed between 40 and 70 people on the premises for two all-night parties, with former teammate Josh Gordon supposedly one of them.

The rager included alcohol and drugs, including what appeared to be cocaine. He’s losing agents and sponsorships alike, and his NFL career appears to be in serious doubt.

On 4/20/2016 at 4:56 PM, LMITOUT said:

I did not say that, but it appears that Big Dave stole my chess v checkers line and applied it to Johnny. 

Don't worry, I gave you the appropriate credit.