• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

In search of: NEW, Non-Current Yamaha 4 Wheelers

Moose-Hunter

Howdy All....

I'm in search of a pair of Yamaha 4 wheelers. You may have seen my post down in items wanted. If not, basically, I need one 4x4, 350cc or larger 4 stroke. And one, either 4x4 or 2x4, 250cc or larger 4 stroke. The Yamaha Wolverine was recommended to me by an outfitter friend of mine. But I'm open to any and all suggestions. Brand, spankin', showroom, new, a pair, would be way too expensive. But what about new, non-current models? A year old or so that are just sitting collecting dust someplace. (if there is such an animal)

Does anybody know where I might find some new, non-current Yamahas? Awww, heck. Even a pair of really good used machines would work too. Any info would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks.....M-H (aka: Dan97)

MH, how ya doin'? The 2004 models should be introduced soon, I would guess. Your best bet would be to start calling dealers about to see if any noncuurent models are around.

I actually don't even know of anyone selling a four-stroke ATV at this time. I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

MH,

Depending on your budget, I would have to agree with dave. Start calling around, looking for crates that say 2002 on them. I am sure you will find something. By the way the wolverine is always an excellent choice grin.gif. Good luck with you search.

Mudders, mudders, mudders; get'em and you will be amazed.

Ely lake expert