• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Timberwolves 2013-2014

Scott M

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it has a lot to do with leaving the bench in there to long, then putting the starters back in with 2 minutes left, and they are out of sync.

I would like to see all the starters on the floor for the last 10 minutes of the game.

Have fun in L.A. Love. Rubio isn't panning out like Kahn made us to believe. Wolves needs another all star to compliment. Most good teams have two all stars and we have one. Rubio should average 10pts and 10assts. Well my .02

We drafted a very good PG this past draft, then traded him away. We really could use him right now.

I was extremely dissapointed when they got rid of Burke, he's gonna be a really good player in this league.

Rubio is a liability down the stretch. He can't shoot or make a layup so the opponents barely has to guard him. Wish they would've posted up pek in those last few times down on offense.

Rubio is hurting this squad at the end of games. I just read an ESPN article yesterday about PHX and MSP and their point differentials versus records. Phoenix has outperformed their point differential by like 4 games and Wolves have underperformed by 5. The writer was predicting Wolves win. Well, when you lose that many close games, it's a trend. 0-10 in 4 point games is a problem.

The thing about us drafting Burke this summer is that we drafted him for Utah...If we drafted for ourselves we probably wouldn't have taken Burke and screwed up the draft that way!!! haha

Rubio needs to learn that other teams watch tape and his run to the baseline and pass back is a easy play to defend!!!

ugly game but we did what we had to do to get the W!!! Love did his thing now we have a tough back to back against Memphis and then off to Atlanta...if we somehow get a W over Memphis that will be a good boost going to ATL

Tough loss. Randolph dominated Love down low at the end of the game and the Wolves just settled for jacking up wild 3's. Don't really understand why Rubio sat on the bench the whole 4th, he was one of the main reasons they had the huge 3rd to get back in the game.

Somebody's gotta say it: Garnett got worse rosters into the playoffs. I know the West is deep, but at some point, Love has to guide this squad to the playoffs. 2 assists a game, his career average by the way, is not going to get it done. As gaudy as the scoring and rebounding is, he's been doing a lot of it with volume and a disregard for post defense in favor of rebound positioning.

Yes the bench is weak, but so is the Blazers and Warriors bench.

I'm getting sick of the excuses. Every week on talk radio, the hosts are expecting this Wolves win streak because so and so is back, or the schedule gets easier for a spell. And yet it's win one, lose one.

I know this season is pretty much a loss, as all the ones before it, but the Wolves are discussing trades for Miller, Prince, Allen, for JJ, Budinger, ad some other filler to get it done. I am not sure if this really helps the Wolves out at all in getting into the playoffs, but it does get rid of JJ, and a bad contract in Budinger, that has been injury prone recently.