• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

cracked plastic

I took my Cat to a body shop, and for a total of $20.00 I had a 15 inch crack fixed. They used some type of glue, which if it cracks again in the repaired spot, it will be fixed again free of charge.

The glue when applied is said to be as strong as the orginal plastic

if 4 wheeler plastic is anything like the hoods on snowmobiles now, which i think they are, they cant be fixed with any old glue. the stuff they use is a 2 part epoxy mix and is some strong stuff. basically welds the plastic back togather and like others have said should not break there again.

too bad for the wheeler.. hope you get it fixed.

Riverview sports in Elk River sells some sort of heat tool that is sposed to bond it back together...looks like a woodburning tool and there is stuff you feed into it while you are heating the plastic....no idea how well it works...