• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Service Manual for 2000 Bombardier Traxter

Grabs

Does anyone know where I can find a service manual for 2000 Bombardier Traxter??

I can't seem to be able to find one on the web any where, maybe I need to visit some stores to find this.

Can anyone help me out?

Grabs,
Do you mean a manual like those Chilton auto or outboard manuals or a manual that came with the Traxter? I've got what the dealer gave me but it is your basic ownership type manual. If that's what you need I can photocopy it for you.
Fivebucks.

No I have that one. I am looking for a detailed service manual. I will be needing to install a new gear sensor sometime after it warms.

The sensor that displays what gear your in has gone bad or something, maybe just a loose connection too. So the gear selection display just sits there and flashes at me, very annoying!

And last time I had it serviced, over a year ago, they didn't reconnect the odometer or the speedometer. Should really get that connected back up too.

Let me know if you find out where a guy can buy such a thing. They are out there for all the others, just not Bombardier!