• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

bassNspear

Share Photos of your Ice Fish House!!!

katophil, did you buy that on Mille lacs? We were looking at shacks and were going to look at that one! I'm having trouble posting a picture, but I'll try and get one up later of our house on Mille lacs

Looking forward to trying these out for the first time, I have a 5600 & 6800. My buddy has a 6800, looking a 2nd. All can be linked together. We are thinking linking in pairs for our 3-4 man group this next season,...full-39914-37008-c.jpg

full-39914-37009-d.jpg

%7Boption%7D

full-39914-37011-img_0194.jpg

Katophil, that looks like the kind of house that could tell some great stories.

Ya if the walls could talk!!!!!

Northland ATT trailer I picked up for a very nice price, and a easy way to store it and still keep everything in the garage!! Works great.

full-133-37138-wp_000121.jpg

full-133-37139-wp_000137.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now ↓↓↓ or ask your question and then register. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I'm gonna do some armadillo eggs again, those were pretty good. Someone also mentioned smoked cheesy meatballs that I need to try!!
    • Going to do 1/2 of a venison loin and potatoes on the weber kettle today for dinner with a little bit of apple smoke. I like to cook them whole and I am adding a Southwest rub I made to both. Not too much smoke, pretty light.
    • WOW that looks nummy. I need to get this friggin new phone figgered out to post pictures!!!!!!!😫🤔
    • I just smoked this yesterday..  I bought some pre-marinated chicken breasts, cilantro and lime flavor, wrapped them with bacon and oh my were they great!!  
    • Try some lake trout or salmon for sure!
    • I put a half of pork loin on the weber the other day. Put the coals off to the side and threw some hickory chips on the coals. Took a total of 1:45 minutes on the grill.            
    • Been trying to come up with some new ideas to try in the smoker. I have a charcoal and an electric smoker. Kinda of getting bored or tired of the usual stuff. Just a small family of 4 with 2 young kids so large cuts are not ideal.    I already worked from home for years prior to the virus stuff. But now with kids activities on hold etc have lots of extra free time. Thought it would be good time to try some new stuff.   Here is what I have smoked in the past already: pork ribs - baby back, St. Louis cut and spare pulled pork beef brisket flat whole turkey  turkey breast turkey legs whole chicken  chicken wings   Whats missing from that list above that I should try?   I know I have never smoked the following yet: pork loin pork belly burnt ends beef ribs any type of fish at all @eyeguy 54 famous hard boiled eggs (poked and non poked 🤣)   Any other suggestions or recipes you all want to share? Or fun rubs or spices to try something different?
    • thanks! once everything gets back to normal we hope to pull the trigger. i hope to slow down one of these years getting kinda tired of the hours been at it 8+ years of driving truck. I came to that realization when i was home one day putting away the kids laundry.... A. i had no idea where they went. B. had no idea what was whos... as the line goes "its a pretty good living, but it aint no life" wouldn't mind getting some fishing time in as well 
    • Good luck to ya @vaportrail 😎
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.