• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

tires/rims

workingfisherman

gadgetman,Do you have the name/or phone
number of the honda dealer that has the
honda 4 trax 4x4 take offs tire and rims?
I think it was in bemidji.

thanks for the reply ely lake expert but my
tire and rim sizes are 23x8x11,24x9x11 and its only a 300 and there isn't much power
to start with.

workingfisherman

Sorry W.F.M. I cant remember the name of the dealer, it is in Bemidji. I just drove by it on Thurs and cant for the life of me remeber the name. I'm sure if you call info for the 218n area code and ask for the Honda delaer in Bemidji they will be able to steer you the right way

I would look at buying a set of aluminum rims.Look in any atv magazine for a Rocky Mountain add, they will be one of the cheapest to buy from.A set of ITP C-series will run about $79.00 each rim but you save a lot of weight with them.Douglas .190 rims or RED LABLE's are usually around $50.00 each.They are a tough rim.Tires would be a toss up between the ITP 589's or the Titan 589's.Two different companies but same tire name.These were rated best mud tire with out sacraficing ride quality on the trail.They won't do everything, but will work pretty good all around.
Benny

If you are looking for stock take off rims and tires most of the dealers now have them available because of the purchasing of aftermarket rims and tires by everyone these days. If you cant find any in your area i know that grand rapids have some and if you can't find them there it is alittle longer drive but duluth should have some too. Pays to shop around alittle also some have them cheaper than others for the same tires.