• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yamaha Prices

BLACKJACK

A guy at work has a 2002 Big Bear 400 4x4 with 56 actual miles on it, he wants $4100 for it, is that a good price?

He is also selling a 1999 Big Bear 350 4x4 with a 2000 pound winch for $3500, is that a good price?

Which is the better deal?

Basically these are his and hers machines, they moved to town and they aren't using them anymore. I've been contemplating an ATV, would be nice for ice fishing but otherwise don't know how much I'd use them, but I'm still tempted.

Are there websites for ATV bluebook prices?

Thanks for any info.

Blackjack, I think the price is just a little high.Not by much though, you can buy a 2003 for around $5000.00 with a winch added for $69.00.
The 350 sounds more like it in price, but check it out to be sure it is what you expect it to be.It may be full time 4x4, and a 5 speed tranny.They are very good machines just out dated in comparison to todays machines.
Benny

I bought a 2003 big bear and added the winch for $69 and after taxes and everything it was either 5500 or 6500 i dont remember right know but I think i paid 6500 not sure though

BlackJack, That sounds like a really good deal to me. I have a 2002 honda rancher 350 ES 4x4. i paid 5100 for that. Im not to sure about yamaha machines but i think they are all in the same price range for the various models. It sounds like a bigger machine and with only 56 miles on it....how can you go wrong? Maybe just make sure there are no warranty issues going on with this machine. my two cents worth anyways. Dakota iceman