• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Been a while!!!

sorry its been a while been really busy lately and have not been up to post up some too many pictures. tried to give advice to people comming up to the great state of AK but here is a little bit of what i got done this year. More pics to come

started out hammering salmon on the fly rods and with the dip nets. we were there when the 240,000 fish came through and it was simply amazing!

we hit up a spot by fred myer in soldotna the night before dipnetting incase we didnt do well netting and ended up with our limits fairly quick here is a few from that night

moos13_zps47cd80e0.jpg

the next day we got up and put the nets in as soon as we could. after a hour i had this many and it was time for a beer break and a fish cleaning break. we ended up with 110 fish for 3 people.

dip2013_zps821a124c.jpg

then it was on to trout fishing.

monbow_zps7891a5c1.jpg

2013-08-24155606_zpscffe73e9.jpg

2013-08-24154824_zpsdb99da8a.jpg

1001733_10151784111961075_844621437_n_zp

and now its on to the duck hunting we have been doing pretty well up here its been open for a week and a half now first pic was from opener second was the the next day and the last pic was from a hunt last saturday.

suflats090113_zps1773cbcc.jpg

suflats090213_zps73054672.jpg

placer090713_zps1051cf6e.jpg

i am not sure who all is up here or living up here but if any one is around the anchorage area give me a pm on here and maybe we can meet up for a beer or something.