• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rubicon Price ?

You open to other brands? Excluding tax that's about $6000 for the machine? Hmmmmmm....it's a pretty competitive market on ATVs nowadays. I'd think for a 500cc machine you could do a bit better in price.

I bought mine this year, love it...
But I paid half cash, half credit.. $125 a month now for 3 years... I think they woulda took $6500 cash they said...

Then I bought a Warn Winch, Plow, Racks, Windshield, I have $10,000 into it now !

Can we post pictures here? Sorry I am new here, Chad

Chad, if you like your windshield like that, that's fine, but, the headlight cutout is suppose to be above your headlight. It'd offer your face a little more protection from the wind if it was up a little higher. Looks pretty much equipped.

Just called around today for a friend, here are some prices I found for differant machines.
Polaris 500 HO, average was $5800. cheapest was $5300.

Yamaha Griz660, ave. $6500. cheap one $6200.

Honda Rincon, ave. $7100. cheap one , $6600.

Artic Cat 500 auto, ave. $5800. Cheap one $5200.

Kawasaki Prarie 650 , ave. $6300. Cheap one $5999.

Bombardier outlander, only one available at $5800.Wow, they are expensive for a 400 cc!!

Yamaha Kodiac 450, ave $5500. Cheap one ,$5200.

So there is always one dealer who will deal some where.You just have to search for them.
Some places wont give you a price on the phone or internet, like Leo's South.
Benny