• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Go Bison!

RiverFish

Sarcasm fueled by butthurt.

Note his first video where he says:"North Dakota State has no business playing Iowa St.".

full-593-52891-capture.jpg

Put the shovel down you Olbermann wannabe POS. You lost. Big. Against a lowly FCS team that "has no business playing Iowa St.".

#kisstherings

You do realize his media is bigger. I thought it was you who used to warn against bringing knives to a gun fight!

Its great they beat Iowa state and the gophers. No one would argue that. Upsets happen all the time. Look at ncaa basketball tourney. We all love the upsets, but when its over they go back to their low level conferences.

In the end its great stories, great local support, but nationally its nothing. Sorry man.

Beating FBS schools scheduled year after year and winning four straight championships isn't nothing, and anyone who comprehends what that means wouldn't call it an "upset" They may not be in the "popular" division but they are the top of their division four years running and last I checked it isn't a popularity contest.

Sorry people can't handle or understand what it means for your favorite team to be a winner, but I also realize it's an oddity for Minnesota fans and don't expect them to.

limit, MOST people outsite of Green/Gold zombies are smart enough to realize he was using sarcasm and backhandidly ripping ISU. It is sad you and about 75% of Bison fans can't figure that out. The guy has dozens of videos of this segment and they are ALL clearly humor segments. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!

Beating FBS schools scheduled year after year and winning four straight championships isn't nothing, and anyone who comprehends what that means wouldn't call it an "upset" They may not be in the "popular" division but they are the top of their division four years running and last I checked it isn't a popularity contest.

Sorry people can't handle or understand what it means for your favorite team to be a winner, but I also realize it's an oddity for Minnesota fans and don't expect them to.

And some people apparently can't see when, through their excessive defensiveness and lashing out at harmless fun, in their own actions and words they've exposed their soft underbelly of innermost insecurities. The videos are just plain funny, and anyone with a healthy sense of security and self worth would simply laugh along with them. You remind me of lawyers who take umbrage at lawyer jokes. "Lighten up, Francis."

limit, MOST people outsite of Green/Gold zombies are smart enough to realize he was using sarcasm and backhandidly ripping ISU.

No, if you watch the fist video (prior to the game) he dug himself a hole and then proceeded to dig deeper with follow-up videos after they got that arse whipped. Of course he's trolling now, but he probably should have kept his yap shut in the first place, i.e. go lie by your dish, female dog.

LMIT, I know you love PA on KFAN and have all his records so I'm wondering if you caught the interview with the NDSU head coach prior to the championship game?

PA asked him flat out what it would be like if NDSU played a full FBS schedule and in no uncertain terms he said the would get "about 3 wins" per year.

That's not dogging his team its just easy for them to get up for their "Superbowl" when they play a BCS team but to have to do that week in week out they would get destroyed. At least he has some levity.

No, if you watch the fist video (prior to the game) he dug himself a hole and then proceeded to dig deeper with follow-up videos after they got that arse whipped. Of course he's trolling now, but he probably should have kept his yap shut in the first place, i.e. go lie by your dish, female dog.

I have watched the first video and if you could put away your yellow and green blinders and watch it with some common sense and put it in context with the dozens of other videos he does, you could clearly see SARCASM and backhanded mockery of Iowa St.. Look up sarcasm in a dictionary…it may help you grasp what's going on.

Why are Minnesota fans so deathly afraid of success and winning? So much so they despise teams that do? Jealousy? Envy? Fear of the unknown (winning)?

Someday you guys will win something. I just know it. Someday...

lolololol

Why are Minnesota fans so deathly afraid of success and winning? So much so they despise teams that do? Jealousy? Envy? Fear of the unknown (winning)?

Someday you guys will win something. I just know it. Someday...

lolololol

"The most important thing any man can know is what he doesn't know, know his lmitations (pun intended), and both see and acknowledge when he is wrong. The man who admits no wrong, is no man at all."

The posters here are not making light or fun of the success of the Bison Team and its players and coaches, only the interpretation of what that success means by some Bison fans (those that live vicariously through the team). Continued defensive responses and deflecting through insults meant to minimize other teams and its fans just shows an unhealthy death grip on "Idolatry-of-Self wherein the subjective reigns over the objective."

You and D2 act and react as if you played and were MVP's on the ND and BAMA championship teams. If you were, then my apologies. If not, you have my pity.

"The most important thing any man can know is what he doesn't know, know his lmitations (pun intended), and both see and acknowledge when he is wrong. The man who admits no wrong, is no man at all."

The posters here are not making light or fun of the success of the Bison Team and its players and coaches, only the interpretation of what that success means by some Bison fans (those that live vicariously through the team). Continued defensive responses and deflecting through insults meant to minimize other teams and its fans just shows an unhealthy death grip on "Idolatry-of-Self wherein the subjective reigns over the objective."

You and D2 act and react as if you played and were MVP's on the ND and BAMA championship teams. If you were, then my apologies. If not, you have my pity.

+1

You'd have to make one first, so there is a slight flaw in your condescending attitude.

Says one who rises to cheap bait quicker than carp.

Your still trying to win, when everyone else is trying to have fun.

All good humor is 90% talk with a 10% kernel of truth. Why argue with the talk in someone's schtick?

Take it from someone who's favorite team since 1977 is an FCS team that has beaten PAC-10 teams and gotten blown out by SEC teams. We don't take offense at the FCS's obscurity, or people who poke fun at it.

I think it's funnier than he77 that people call eastern Montana "West Dakota" (now THAT'S an insult!)