• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSS!!!!

CorynTracySellHomes

OK! I need help! I had a weee bit of an accident with my fourwheeler coming back from duck hunting Saturday! The 4 wheeler fell off the trailer at 55 mph! Yikes! Surprisingly it is not in too bad of shape!

What I am wondering is if anyone know of any junkyards for wheelers or a place to get cheap parts! I have an early '90's 300 Polaris 4X4, I need a new handle bar, with the electrical that goes with it. (IE.. on/off switch, reverse overdrive, headlights ...etc..) Also the hand brake and fluid resivoir...I know this is a long shot but if anyone knows where a junked out one of these is I would sure appreciate it!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Cory,

Here's what I found.

1) http://www.danssalvage.com/home.html

2) A.T.V. Salvage & Repair Inc. - Northbranch
North Branch, Minnesota
651-674-0000 or 800-800-8393

3) I think there is a snowmobile salvage place in Ramsey or Elk River that may have ATV stuff as well.

Did you see it come off the trailer? I've always wondered what it looks like when four tires that bounce like basketballs hit the pavement at 55mph.

Don't be embarassed. I've got an ATV story even more embarassing that I'll disclose to you some time.

WOW!! Glad no one was hurt. Another reason to strap down everything. Now to your question, there is a place just North of Jordan MN on 169 called sport wheels that is a junkyard for used stuff like you may need. Good luck.

TRY -BRISTOW'S KAWASAKI&POLARIS 1 320 253-7878 ST CLOUD
im OR Me AND jUDY ARE IN THE SAME KIND OF DEAL we hit a rock and tiettered on it till we got loose , what we didnt know is that little episode loosend the crank case plug , and we got shut down 10 ft from loading it. pour in a quart of oil and in the tall grass we never knew it was going on the ground--no plug!!! got one today--we will let you know later if we hurt it;;good luck

Thankyou everybody for the speedy responses!!!

Bornofice it truly was an incredible sight! I never thought I could get THAT much air with my four wheeler! LOL

Paul....Do you want me to drive to the ice series events this year? Let me know! LOL

------------------

LOL!!!!!!
Sorry Cory, I have to just LMAO at that one! You pick on Paul so much, it's about time you get what you deserve.

I would like to add that there's also a place in Fargo, ND too. Universal Repair (701) 282-3997. They've helped me out on parts, big time!

Paul, what was the previous one??? smile.gif

That would be when we were trying to move an old outhouse and he was pushing on the back of it with the 4 wheeler. Shifted her into 4 wheel drive and drove right up the side of the outhouse until he was vertical......rolled right back on the top of him grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

well just got back from honda house with a new crank case plug and 3qts of oil--fired up and no rattles--even got brave enough to ride it down town , with my hat backwards--what a rush just to get a loaf of garlic bread for the speggite(spelling) meal tonight. nothing more fun than have something between your legs in a foil wrapper that really impresses people on the main drag--I felt like a dork cause I forgot a bunge cord

check out hsolist for those parts. I noticed someone was parting out a Polaris 350 a few days ago. Most of the parts you need should fit.

search hsolist: "polaris 350" and you will find this guy has many parts listed. I did see the kill switch assy. going for $20.00. Maybe if you email him he has other parts for it too. From the sounds of your luck, maybe you shoudl bid on all of those parts. It sounds like sooner or later you are going to need them smile.gif

[This message has been edited by hunt4food (edited 10-01-2002).]

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words everyone!!! Maybe what I should look for is to by one just for parts! That way I will always be prepared! Or......Talk Tracy into letting me get a new one?? Ahhh who am I kidding! LOL

------------------

Chuck....Me picking on Paul???? Who are you kidding! That guy has more dirt on me than Kenneth Starr had dirt on Bill Clinton! You should see the collage of pictures Paul and Gidupgo had made for me! Truly frightening!

You guys fishing the ice series???

Cory Frantzick

------------------

That's a good one Paul....or should I say Cory!! smile.gif

[PoorWordUsage] and I are considering the Minnewaska tourney and we'll see what happens when the time comes.