• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kodiak

I have a 1995 Kodiak 400 and I'm looking for a rear shock ! Is there any after market shocks for this machine . I priced one at the dealer and $252.00 seem's a bit high for a singel shock ! Is there any place that sell's used atv parts in MN. Any information would be appreciated . Thanks Brad!!

try sport wheels in shakopee?, or possibly dan's snowmobile&atv parts in clarisa(sp)mn. dan keeps kind of odd hours, like 10a.m. to 4 p.m. or maybe 5. like tuesday through friday? any way just look either up on the net. for that matter look up used atv parts on a general search. vince's atv parts comes to mind. i have all the numbers at home, but they are easy to come by. best of luck---------jigglestick----