• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yamaha 225 DX

Hey, my memory IS still good. That should be a shaft driven machine too. Less maintenance with that. My brother bought one years ago from a friend of ours. It was a nice three wheeler. Pops wheelies REALLY easy, most times without trying. It was tough for some of the guys to ride back with a deer on the back rack. Very light front end. Just a FYI....
Anyway, back then of course $600 was the going price. People are asking the same price nowadays that I paid for a new Honda Big Red back in '84, so it's tough to compare. Anyway, I honestly think $800 for a three wheeler is a bit high. Don't see many around that are in good shape thou. Tough to help ya on this one. Look in the papers and see what things are going for I guess.