• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEW Jason Mitchell 5000 Thermal!!!

Matt Johnson

JM5000.jpg

Jason Mitchell 5000 Thermal Shelter

Description:

Check out this Industry First five sided hub shelter. Built with the toughest components on the market today along with a full thermal skin. Fish in complete comfort and confidence your gear will handle anything mother nature throws your way.

Watch the JM 5000 VIDEO -

Enjoy! smile

Insulated? 64 sq ft of fishable area? 82" ceiling height? I already have that in my Clam Bigfoot 4000t, but it only has 4 sides instead of 5, I guess. I like the pockets on the sides for the tiedowns, but other than those and a Jason Mitchell logo, I don't see what I gain. An insulated 1660 would make more sense to me for the JM logo, or a smaller insulated popup like the Vista for pack-ability.