• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda Rubicon

da king

Well, here's the rest of the story... I bought this wheeler at insurance auction. turns out Polaris bought 2 Rubicons for engine testing,they pulled out the eng/trans, put it on the testing bench, ran the motor @ 100 rpm below WOT w/ load until it blew-up. FYI, one motor made it 140 hours, the other made it about 134 hours before it blew up. I bought the chassis, I mean hey it's the entire wheeler minus the motor/trans. still got the nubbies on the tires. can't let that go to waste... Just need to find a damaged or totalled on for the rest of the parts. should be able to end up about $2,500 cheaper than new.

Hey ya Papa Bear,

I've got four bolts to put in my rear suspension on the xcr 600. Does that help you out any? I didn't think so...... I'll let you get back to the corn shucking. "Elmdale" stunk. No llamas and slow carts. How's the soffit going?