• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Add on radio to ban the ATV'S!

Benny

If anyone thinks the green people are satisfied with the legeslatur now about to reveiw the bill to ban cross country travel with ATV's should listen to the radio up north.I heard thier add calling for the public to call thier congress people and ask them to BAN the use of ATV's on ANY STATE FOREST land.
I think I am going to start a movement to ban the use of walking canes in the forest as they dig up little divets of soil that errode away as it rains.They also collect sagnet water to bread mequitos(sp?0!
How about it , anyone with me??? smile.gif
Have to have some humor as I get so wound up about these people tring to ban everything they veiw as a threat to thier personal stand of woods or lakes.
Thanks, Benny

Yeah...and if you see any of your "buddies" out there rutting things up and riding off the designated trails make sure you go kick their butts!!!