• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Advise

Sorry about the negativity. You are right that we should keep this site clean instead of competitive. It is one of my favorite sites and we should keep it going good.

Pete different wheelers are made for different uses, just depends what you like to do. I guess everybody just has an opinion thats all. Have fun riding.

Ely lake expert

[This message has been edited by Ely lake expert (edited 02-20-2002).]

Bornofice, Your absolutely right. Im sorry.
I guess I was haveing a bad day. Then just got frustrated with some of the I can do this and my machine is the absolute best because of this posts. The main thing is we all enjoy the same thing, getting out and rideing when we can.... Where we live , what we ride, or our experience level doesnt really matter. Again, im sorry for disrupting your forum. After spending a little time reading some more posts I think you guys have a good thing going here and do a good job of helping people out. It was a mistake to write what I did. I dont want to have my negative comments read by anyone else on here so I deleted them.....It wont happen again..... Pete

Pete,

You're obviously a real man based on your ability to apologize. I very much appreciate that. I even retract my hillbilly comment.

You're right. We all have different uses for our ATVs, but we do all share a common apprecitation for their existence and usefulness.

It's not my forum. It's everyone else's forum, I just control traffic. I, for one, have learned a ton from this forum and feel quite confident that when I have a question I'll get an answer based in fact. That's a good thing to have.