Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new atv owner-rules?


Recommended Posts

thanks to all for the advice on my big red, and it actually is a 200e chain driven model, 1983. I bought a set of chains for it but i am not sure about permits, licenses etc. I will probably only use it to pull my portable around on lakes. So do i need a license or sticker or permit or anything?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes you will need to license it, I think they still issue them for three years at a time. Don't remember the cost. No matter where you drive it has to be licensed, according to our local dnr you can't even haul it around legally unless it is licensed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.