• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Plows

Folk's I have to tell you about the plow setup on my ATV. I have a 2001 Kodiak that I had a guy mount a custom plow on this year. The guy designed and builds these plows at his home in Clear Lake Wi. He markets them through Northern Tool&Equipment. After using the plow 4 times this year, I have to let everyone know how nice this unit is. The plow attaches to the rig via ONE hardened steel pin. The mounting bracket is integrated with a 1500# winch that stays on the rig throughout the year. The beauty of this system is you don't lose any ground clearance as the mounting bracket is attached to the front of the frame. With the winch mounted in the frame of the rig, you can actually raise the plow to the rack of the ATV! The plow pivots and is spring loaded for reset,and can be taken on or off in literally 10 seconds. The whole setup is much beefier than any other plow on the market, and has been designed to fit any ATV on the market. Now I may sound like a salesman for this guy, but don't even know him. I just thought others would like to know about this awesome plow.

Dave, I can't believe you don't already have one for that wicked ATV of yours smile.gif Let us know what you think of it! I am tired of lying underneath and trying to line up those two pins on mine. Maybe I am gettng lazy.