• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ryans Rack!

jighead

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has used the "Ryans Rack". Let me know how you like it and how well it works for hauling your fish house! I just ordered one yesterday for my Honda Rancher. Looking forward to getting on the ice to try it!

------------------

Yup, I've tested one of those racks a few years ago. It is a good rack. Decent tie-down locations and pretty heavy-duty unit. I don't/didn't use it to haul a fish house since mine are too large for the rack.
One thing you may need to do is add some mud flaps on your machine. Or, add some type of shield to the backside of the Ryan Rack. That might help keep slush and slop from getting kicked up on your shelter from the rear tires.